Agora is looking for packer, warehouse operative and driver to join our rapidly growing team in Glasgow! We are looking for experienced individuals who has prior experience in parcel packing, warehouse management and acquiring UK drivers’ license.
Main duties and responsibilities:
– Orders’ fulfilment, careful packing of food stock and parcels for retail and wholesale clients
– Warehouse duties include assistance in loading / unloading and packing / unpacking of incoming and outgoing stock.
– Expected to report in stock management
– Provide assistance on wholesales orders’ loading and delivery
– Delivering retail and wholesale orders across Scotland’s Central Belt
– Prior experience in parcels’ packing
– Prior experience in warehouse environment
– Excellent organisation skills and ability to work under strict deadlines
– Driver’s license category B and able to drive a van.
– Must be methodical and have ability to work on own initiative
– Expected to be flexible and available for work during peak seasons, Christmas / New Year and Easter
– Team player
– English speaking mandatory & Greek speaking optional
The Job position:
Job type: Full time
Employee Status: Permanent
Experience: 2 years in similar position
Starting salary: £18,535 per annum plus overtime paid & annual bonus
Why join us:
– Discounts on company & partners’ products and services
– 21 days annual leave plus public holidays
– Working times: Monday to Friday 9-5pm
– Pension scheme
We offer training to all of the company’s operations and working programs, during the first months of employment. You will be working from our company’s premises, in Glasgow outskirts at G69, weekdays 9am to 5pm. We offer contributory pension, collaborative and friendly working environment and great opportunity for development.
CV submissions till 24th September. Please email us your CV at: email@example.com